• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Downingrules. Why soccer will never become popular.

gotbeer

DR appreciates the humour.  I was holding out hope the team would be called the Vice.  My Miami Vice message board posted about this.

Side note, and not coincidentally, I had a short conversation with Esai Morales last night.  He was in one of my favourite episodes of Miami Vice called "The Home Invaders."    He genuinely appreciated the shout out. 

We had actaully met and spoken about his episode of Vice about 10 years ago, but we were both pretty hammered.  It was at some club run by Rick Famalaro who was Charlie Sheen's dealer/house boy.  He would go on to die in a drug overdose, not surprisingly. 

This is all the kind of information you need to know.

Tobias and Jeff are over reacting just like a soccer player would when barely touched.

c'mon guys, it was clearly a joke......geez.

Of course it was a joke. Ss I wasn't ocerreacting. I like all the soccer hate here.

We know when the big games come all the closet fans come over to the locker.

Of course it was a joke. Ss I wasn't ocerreacting. I like all the soccer hate here.

We know when the big games come all the closet fans come over to the locker.

If you notice there is no MLS in the deep South (Floridians are so stupid they don't believe they are part of the South). Kansas is proposing anti gay laws that should keep professional soccer out of their state. I am sure Alabama is keeping watch on that.

He means we'll see you guys in the summer when the World Cup is going on

Pass. I don't think I've even watched a minute of the World Cup. I have watched about 3 minutes of random soccer games on Telemundo or some shit. Then I realize I have no idea what is going on and I change the channel. This repeats itself every 9 months or so. I honestly didn't know the World Cup was in the summer until I just read that.

Edited by HaloMagic

If you notice there is no MLS in the deep South (Floridians are so stupid they don't believe they are part of the South). Kansas is proposing anti gay laws that should keep professional soccer out of their state. I am sure Alabama is keeping watch on that.

Atlanta will be the next city to get an MLS team

Sporting Kansas City is one of the better MLS teams over the last few years.

By the way, your soccer is gay schtick is really getting old.  Head on over to the soccer forum and check out the WAGs thread.

For a mod, you sure do act like a child.

Sporting Kansas City is one of the better MLS teams over the last few years.

By the way, your soccer is gay schtick is really getting old.  Head on over to the soccer forum and check out the WAGs thread.

For a mod, you sure do act like a child.

For a long term member you sure act butt hurt over a joke.