• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

True Detective

for those who have been watching

I don't know if Hart (Woody Harrelson) is a killer, but I believe he's important beyond solving the crime. His hair is unnaturally yellow (Yellow King), his last name means deer, the crown of his head is cropped in the True Detective poster, the sexual stuff going on with his daughter, the list goes on. Maybe there's some metaphysical slant we're not yet privy to but I'm excited to see what transpires in the last 3 episodes

Ok flute.......never thought I would say this to a flute but...........very well thought out. Of course he occurred to me but no peripherals such as you mention. My thought was more along the way he reacted after opening the back of the truck in episode five. The pursuit of cohle while warrented seems to easy. Sorry am trying to be vague but also get my point across. Woody does seem pretty defensive of religion/salvation. Even his program is Promisekeepers . If I recall that was founded in part by coach McCartney at Colorado. That is a faith based men's group. Only three more episodes? I have so many questions for only three more hours. Lol. So damn much dialogue to sift through. Have never been a Mathew Mac fan but I am not sure anyone else could play this role

Regarding Woody

theres no doubt the writer is connecting him with all of this somehow but I just don't want to believe that he is a part of this all. It would almost be too typical of a detective show/movie that there's an inside job somehow. I did see a picture I'll try to find of Hart in his house and on the wall there's a bunch of pictures the daughters drew with one of the pictures being the spiral design

Edited by TobiasFunke

Regarding Woody

theres no doubt the writer is connecting him with all of this somehow but I just don't want to believe that he is a part of this all. It would almost be too typical of a detective show/movie that there's an inside job somehow. I did see a picture I'll try to find of Hart in his house and on the wall there's a bunch of pictures the daughters drew with one of the pictures being the spiral design

I don't necessarily think he's a killer, but I think he may be the Yellow King in a metaphorical sense. The show has a weird disconnected quality to it and is full of symbolism that we don't yet understand. What's with the 5 people posed in several locations? What's with the deer symbology? A lot of people think there will be supernatural elements in the forthcoming episodes, but we'll have to wait and see

If this is an eight episode arc I will be disappointed if the killer is someone we don't meet until the last episode. I love being caught off guard especially if all of the clues were there all along. It would piss me off if it turned out to be that star pitcher dude whose young niece was the first to disappear.

If this is an eight episode arc I will be disappointed if the killer is someone we don't meet until the last episode. I love being caught off guard especially if all of the clues were there all along. It would piss me off if it turned out to be that star pitcher dude whose young niece was the first to disappear.

I think it's the guy who was mowing the lawn of the rundown school. They visited him right after finding out about Reggie Ladeux.

Did anyone else notice that the final scene of Episode 4, with Rust and the ginger motorcycle dude traversing through the projects, was filmed in a single shot? It's simply incredible how they panned from house to house and timed it exactly.

What a masterful show.