• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels vs. Brewers (3/19)

Chuck

Guys behind me disappointed with having Iannetta, because he can't hit a lick. Think we should have kept Mathis.

Also pissed that Trout won't be fined for swinging 3-0

They seem totally serious too

Wow.  

at what point in the spring are we allowed to be concerned about our pitching?

I think you have to go by track record over spring numbers.  For instance, Weaver got lit up last spring, then came out in April on fire and even tossed a no-hitter.  

In the case of someone like today's pitcher, Vargas, he's put up solid numbers in the regular season, so just because he looks less than completely sharp in the spring, I'm not reading anything into it.

at what point in the spring are we allowed to be concerned about our pitching?

You can't express concern about anything about the Angels until at least June on these boards, otherwise, you're labeled a "failo", even if it's abundantly obvious that there are serious concerns.