• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

I heard an interview with Tracy McGrady today

stevestevens

A couple of interesting things I learned

- He is working out with Roger Clemens

- Baseball always has been his favorite sport

- He was not just a fastball guy in high school.  He had a change up, curveball, and even mixed in a knuckleball.

The guy sounded legit.

Sign him.  You can never have too much depth. 

A couple of interesting things I learned

- He is working out with Roger Clemens

- Baseball always has been his favorite sport

- He was not just a fastball guy in high school.  He had a change up, curveball, and even mixed in a knuckleball.

The guy sounded legit.

Sign him.  You can never have too much depth. 

Let's see what he can do in Independent Ball first. He'll be 35 in May. The last time he pitched was half his lifetime ago, and that was against bad competition. Mark Mulder he is not.

Edited by Llewyn Davis

i'd only sign him if larry bird and karl malone aren't available.

http://espn.go.com/mlb/story/_/id/10435236/tracy-mcgrady-impresses-minor-league-hitters-bullpen-session

We need to rethink tank being our go to lunch meeting guy with the angel brass. This guy wants karl malone or larry bird, who both suffered from back problems, over TMac. Better to have a 37 year old with back problems than some 50+ year olds with back problems

http://espn.go.com/mlb/story/_/id/10435236/tracy-mcgrady-impresses-minor-league-hitters-bullpen-session

We need to rethink tank being our go to lunch meeting guy with the angel brass. This guy wants karl malone or larry bird, who both suffered from back problems, over TMac. Better to have a 37 year old with back problems than some 50+ year olds with back problems

You know, I'm having lunch with Larry and Karl tomorrow and I'm going to tell them what you wrote.

Expect a surprise visit.