• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Suspected drunk driver kills 6 in wrong-way crash in Diamond Bar

Had one of these on US 95 north of Las Vegas not long ago, a route I once traveled to and from work several times per week. A driver was running northbound in the southbound lane, hit a truck head on just as they were cresting a hill, not much left of either vehicle. My boss was just a few car lengths behind the vehicle that was hit head on, saw the collision, pronounced the truck driver dead at the scene. Three people killed, both drivers and a passenger in the truck, a company vehicle for a local construction company.

Edited by Vegas Halo Fan

What a horrible thing for the deceased and all the family and friends of the deceased. I can't imagine what that girl who was driving will feel when she wakes up (if she does) and learns about the terrible result of her destructive, stupid behavior and decision. How could a person go on living knowing that they caused that? If she survives, the prison time that she will serve will be nothing compared to the thoughts that will haunt her for the rest of her life. Just a messed up situation all around. Demon alcohol.

She had two passengers in her car, both of whom died at the scene. Her Camaro was absolutely crushed. It's amazing that she survived.

She had been driving the wrong way on the 57 before she got onto the 60. Witnesses said that at the time of the crash her car was traveling more than 100 mph. 

http://www.latimes.com/local/la-me-wrong-way-20140210,0,5367902.story#axzz2stsuA8fC

Pretty much.  The whole thing is a pathetic tragedy.  Stupid girl.  Now she will go to prison for a long time and have to live with the fact she killed 6 people including her own sister. 

Worse of course is the fact that 5 other died and all of their families are faced with the prospects of going forward without their loved ones all become some stupid 21 year old chick couldn't call a taxi.

She had two passengers in her car, both of whom died at the scene. Her Camaro was absolutely crushed. It's amazing that she survived.

She had been driving the wrong way on the 57 before she got onto the 60. Witnesses said that at the time of the crash her car was traveling more than 100 mph. 

http://www.latimes.com/local/la-me-wrong-way-20140210,0,5367902.story#axzz2stsuA8fC

eesh.. that is insane.

ive heard about drunk people driving the wrong way on freeways. what a nightmare.

eesh.. that is insane.

ive heard about drunk people driving the wrong way on freeways. what a nightmare.

Some drunk suicidal jackass did that on the 55/22 transition and severely injured my friend. Her passenger ended up dying and now there is a commemorative sign on the freeway shoulder dedicated to her.

http://www.ocregister.com/articles/burchfield-68409-knight-driving.html