• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Potential Pitching Trade Targets

SigBaby

Personally, I'd like to sign Erik Bedard and Jeff Karstens to minor league deals for depth and competition for the 5 spot. I don't see any of the remaining pitchers outside of Santana and Ubaldo as being deserving of a major league deal. I don't know what we would have to trade, but I looked around for guys buried in their team's depth chart who are probably available/ have fallen out of favor and would be much better options than the FA market has to offer.

Juan Nicasio (COL)

Mike Fiers (MIL)

Zach Britton (BAL)

Samuel Deduno (MIN)

Scott Diamond (MIN)

I think it's too late for a big trade to happen, the guys I listed are just for depth and competition, which we are lacking. These are guys who might get DFA'd because they're out of options or are buried in the depth chart. Estrada and Howie are big names that I don't see getting moved this late. I could see something like Ianetta for Nicasio + prospect. At least one of Deduno or Diamond will be DFA'd because they are out of options. Same with Britton.