• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Where's Waller?

The guy is fired up about Fanfest weekend and active on the board every day up until this past weekend, then POOF. Gone! and nobody knows where he is and his $$$$ went down the drain for his #AWFanfest13 tickets. 

I heard he made the trip to Tempe, but something about his kid being sick. 

Anyhow, I didn't mean to start another "He flaked" thread, that's not my intention here. I just wanted to see if anyone has talked to him and if he's OK. He tends to disappear and reappear a lot though without notice. 

Waller, hope everything is OK. If you're able to, respond to the email I sent you or shoot me a text. 

I've combed through roughly 27 square feet of terrain here in Florida.

He's not here. Don't know where to search next. I'll take a casual glance around the airport on Sunday, but not really sure what to expect.

Keep hope alive.

i've done the regular flaking thing, and played that out. i felt the only way to really top myself was to invest money into my game tickets (i still owe you for a game scott), fan fest tickets and hotel and THEN flake...lol

looong story..sick kid in az, combined with a trip to the ER (noah was dehydrated from being sick) where i lost my phone (which was kindly just mailed back to me by the phoenix hospital). wasted one of the nights of the hotel...pretty much the trip from hell.

glad fan fest was a bash though, sucks i missed hanging out with you guys

lol, told my wife that if I ever RSVP to anything ever again nobody will include us in the count because they'll expect a no-show.

by the way, does this mean i'm screwed out of the fish tacos i ordered for dinner or was someone kind enough to bag those up for me?

i've done the regular flaking thing, and played that out. i felt the only way to really top myself was to invest money into my game tickets (i still owe you for a game scott), fan fest tickets and hotel and THEN flake...lol

looong story..sick kid in az, combined with a trip to the ER (noah was dehydrated from being sick) where i lost my phone (which was kindly just mailed back to me by the phoenix hospital). wasted one of the nights of the hotel...pretty much the trip from hell.

glad fan fest was a bash though, sucks i missed hanging out with you guys

lol, told my wife that if I ever RSVP to anything ever again nobody will include us in the count because they'll expect a no-show.

by the way, does this mean i'm screwed out of the fish tacos i ordered for dinner or was someone kind enough to bag those up for me?

I knew it had to be something major for you not to show up. That sucks that you traveled all that way and had to experience that, but glad your son is OK and you got your phone back.

Hopefully with the videos we're posting and pictures you're able to capture the finest moments of the event and not miss a beat. 

Walllleerrrr, glad to hear the family is healthy. But the flaking could have been avoided. Your wife should have stayed with the kids while you partied with us at the Fiesta. That's what a marriage is for.

Next time he should leave the kids at home with a stack of new playstation games, Dominos and a two litre and they will never know they are gone.

• 10 years later...