• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Biden again

He said they were Americans, not American citizens. I mostly agree. Many illegals that I've met have respected and cared for America more than most real citizens. They desperately want to be citizens and work hard to uphold many of the values that America stands for that so many others who were lucky enough to be born here just shit on every day.

I grew up in Socal and spent plenty of time around illegals.  Many are hardworking and I blame them not at all for coming to the U.S.

All that being said, there is still something to be said for obeying the law and also honoring and giving preference to the millions of folks who have come legally and are still doing so.

He said they were Americans, not American citizens. I mostly agree. Many illegals that I've met have respected and cared for America more than most real citizens. They desperately want to be citizens and work hard to uphold many of the values that America stands for that so many others who were lucky enough to be born here just shit on every day.

“Eleven million people living in the shadows I believed are already American citizens,” Biden said.

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/melanie-hunter/biden-11-million-undocumented-aliens-are-already-americans-my-view#sthash.Sr6yK4Rs.dpuf

Oh, my bad. Yeah, he's a dumbass. But what I said I still believe. If someone is more willing to contribute and take pride of being here than someone who was born here we should either open up spots or replace our dregs with the productive members. The idea that being born somewhere is what makes you something is outdated.

P.S. - I'm kidding about removing dregs. Well, mostly kidding.

How much money is spent on Illegals each year? I would guess close to a billion.

Something needs to be ****ing done. Either make them citizens or deport their asses.

Of course it's bullshit politics that get in the ****ing way. There would be an uproar from either side.

Edited by Poozy

American citizens don't follow the law. What makes immigration laws more important to follow than speeding laws or anti-piracy laws or laws against unsanctioned poker games?

Every moment they are here they are breaking the law, I'm sorry if you can't determine a difference.  I also find it interesting that you've completely ignored my issue with the fact that there are many who are trying to do the same process legally.  The right way, what does giving illegals a free pass say to them?

It's pretty naive to think these people have access to some magical "right way". They can sit in sqalor and wait fir the visa faury to come visit or they can come illegally. Reality dictates that as long as cheap labor is just a swim or fence hop away then nobody has any pressing reason to stop them.

The right way is the one that actually improves their lot in life. The wrong way is the one that puts them at the end of some bullshit non-progressing list where they will continue to rot away and never be welcomed in.

It's pretty easy to tell others to break the law.  Its easy to tell others to take the easy way out instead of the hard path when there is no risk to you.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...