• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The official 2014 Winter Olympics thread

Tank

first events begin tonight. televised on NBC beginning at 8 pm. will you be watching?

opening ceremonies begin friday night at 8 pm.

there are 12 new events this olympiad, including women's ski jumping.

i love the olympics and will watch as much as i possibly can.

Women's slope style, one of the new events this year, is up right now. No mention yet of judging criteria outside of the judges just want to see what you can do. This sport looks to be the winter equivalent of beer league softball.

USA wins gold in men's slopestyle and bronze in women's moguls. This morning they won bronze in team figure skating. The one to watch is a Russian figure skater who's only 15. She's pretty incredible.

Tonight is the men's downhill, my favorite event. Hopefully the results weren't spoiled for you like they were for me. Abc news had it in their Facebook news feed without giving any spoiler alerts. Idiots.