• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

It took over a year, but LAPD's finest got it right!

The best part about this was that another group of police higher ups wanted to exonerate the cops completely.

A panel of high-ranking police officials that reviewed the shooting urged Beck to clear the officers of wrongdoing, said the sources,

These guys are the absolute worst.

"Eight Los Angeles police officers who mistakenly riddled a pickup truck with bullets during a manhunt for cop-turned-killer Christopher Dorner last year will be allowed to return to the field after they get additional training, Police Chief Charlie Beck said."

Time to change the thread title. Just what citizens need, trigger happy cops being trained to shoot more accurately. This is also a nice gem by the commission to exonerate the officers: "The commission also cites the officers' inadequate firepower."

I guess 200+ bullet holes in one misidentified vehicle wasn't enough. Time to get officer issued rocket launchers.

I don't comment a whole lot anymore, but I will here...

My dad was a cop for 30 years and only had to fire his weapon a few times. It used to be that people respected cops and wanted to be cops when they grew up. Now, nobody likes cops and it's turned into a profession that's pretty damn easy to get into. It's just like the military and it's problems right now. If you lower the recruitment standards, then you're going to get a lower quality of people.

And remember, with all the bitching about cops going on, a couple bad apples doesn't mean the whole tree should be cut down. Not all cops are bad, and they have a very high risk job. Remember to thank a cop sometime for their service, just like you would thank someone in the military.

/endrant