• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Vegas Odds

floplag

Im sorry if you find it irritating but all i read here every day is how bad the team is... you try to post something not negative and you get hammered like you insulted someones mother for christs sake.

The attitudes here suck, its going to meltdown if we dont have a great spring.. heck even if we do they will just play the "we had a great spring last year too" card.

Everyone is rude as hades and you are jumping my case for this?  really?   1 post of frustrated overreaction and you jump my case when i have yet to see you say shit to anyone about being a negative jerk?  seriously? 

Like I said the negativity is annoying but bitching about it does exactly nothing to help the situation. Especially when that bitching is completely random (like it was in this thread). This was a good thread with an interesting topic but any of the negativity you ranted about was nowhere to be found, at least not until afterwards. Honestly the best thing to do is just combat the negative shit with positive stuff. Make threads like this and if people attack you for it their posts will likely be deleted, or at least they should be.

VEGAS telling us we are not as bad as our own fan base on this board says we are.

VEGAS isn't telling us anything of the sort. You say you understand how the betting lines work but I'm not sure you do. Vegas isn't saying those teams have that much of a shot to win the WS. They are saying that in order for them to not lose money they have to offer those odds.

Like I said the negativity is annoying but bitching about it does exactly nothing to help the situation. Especially when that bitching is completely random (like it was in this thread). This was a good thread with an interesting topic but any of the negativity you ranted about was nowhere to be found, at least not until afterwards. Honestly the best thing to do is just combat the negative shit with positive stuff. Make threads like this and if people attack you for it their posts will likely be deleted, or at least they should be.

ive been called everything but a white boy on these forums and nothing ever gets deleted or said, please.

whatever i admitted i overreacted but im tired of it, and you giving me shot for it rather than ever saying anything to them tells me what i need to know

VEGAS isn't telling us anything of the sort. You say you understand how the betting lines work but I'm not sure you do. Vegas isn't saying those teams have that much of a shot to win the WS. They are saying that in order for them to not lose money they have to offer those odds.

/sigh.. whatever... i give up, trying to bring anything that doesnt say the team sucks around here is clearly going to get poopoo'd and ill get poopoo'd for saying people are being negative so **** it... team sucks, season over, start playing golf im done

/sigh.. whatever... i give up, trying to bring anything that doesnt say the team sucks around here is clearly going to get poopoo'd and ill get poopoo'd for saying people are being negative so **** it... team sucks, season over, start playing golf im done

Oh my god

LOL.

No one is against you. I don't give a shit if you're positive. But don't say the Angels should be good because the sky is blue. It doesn't make sense. Positivity doesn't need to run counter to logic. You'll find it works best when they compliment each other.

Edited by HaloMagic

It sounds like you need a break, Roger. Go for a walk instead of reading this 'depressing site'. Come back after the Angels 5-0 start.

In short, with a little inference it seems Vegas thinks it is definitely a three team race in the West with any of the three having the same chance to win the division and WS.

One thing to bear in mind: A lot of our visitors come from southern California, and historically they tend to bet their own teams in futures bets. I believe that the shorter odds may be an effort to even out the betting money rather than any display of confidence in the Angels.