• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Best and Worst Super Bowl commercial?

several of the commercials were odd this year, like the one for maserati. there were a couple others where they showed stuff that had nothing to do with the product.

i was unhappy with the yogurt one where the yogurt dripped onto his lap. that wasn't appropriate for kids or families that were watching.

the doritos time machine and the doberhuahua made me laugh, but not a lot.

Any thoughts on the Bob Dylan/Chrysler commercial?

Hah, it took near the end of the commercial for my wife to realize that was Bob Dylan. When she did she looks at me and asks when did Dylan sell out to corporate America? I was thinking after he made his first million in record sales but this was certainly unexpected that he would go all **** yeah America.

Ironically Chrysler is not making your car in America, the Chysler 300 is built in Ontario, Canada with the engines manufactured in Mexico. It is hard to find any American car company building an entire car out of entirely American made parts but to say we are building your car and it is actually built by the Canadians really misses the mark.

What could go wrong, our health care website is built by Canadians and we all know how successful that has been. Buy Canadian because that is as American as you can get these days. Thanks Bob.

jaguar was the only one where i actually looked up the product.

that new f-type looked like some kind of an aston martin / maserati knockoff/mashup. decent looking car and relatively cheap.

not sure i would ever buy a jag though but would be fun to test drive.

Edited by mrwicked

Hah, it took near the end of the commercial for my wife to realize that was Bob Dylan. When she did she looks at me and asks when did Dylan sell out to corporate America? I was thinking after he made his first million in record sales but this was certainly unexpected that he would go all **** yeah America.

Ironically Chrysler is not making your car in America, the Chysler 300 is built in Ontario, Canada with the engines manufactured in Mexico. It is hard to find any American car company building an entire car out of entirely American made parts but to say we are building your car and it is actually built by the Canadians really misses the mark.

What could go wrong, our health care website is built by Canadians and we all know how successful that has been. Buy Canadian because that is as American as you can get these days. Thanks Bob.

Yeah, my significant other dropped the sell out line in kind of an annoyed tone.

I really like the look of the XF spyder and was thinking of trading up but the limited trunk space and cramped interior made me shy away. That and every one on the lot was starting at 90K since they were only dealing with the bigger v-8s and the type-R. May need to go look at a coupe when they come out.

jaguar was the only one where i actually looked up the product.

that new f-type looked like some kind of an aston martin / maserati knockoff/mashup. decent looking car and relatively cheap.

not sure i would ever buy a jag though but would be fun to test drive.